Product nameAnti-NDUFAB1 antibody
See all NDUFAB1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NDUFAB1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 93 and 156 of Human NDUFAB1 (NP_004994).
- 293T, H1299, HeLa, HepG2 or Raji lysate. A431 and Molt-4 whole cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96230 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
FunctionCarrier of the growing fatty acid chain in fatty acid biosynthesis in mitochondria. Accessory and non-catalytic subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I), which functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 acyl carrier domain.
- Information by UniProt
- ACP antibody
- ACPM_HUMAN antibody
- Acyl carrier protein antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Beutner G et al. Cyclophilin D regulates the dynamic assembly of mitochondrial ATP synthase into synthasomes. Sci Rep 7:14488 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 29101324) »
- Beutner G et al. Initiation of electron transport chain activity in the embryonic heart coincides with the activation of mitochondrial complex 1 and the formation of supercomplexes. PLoS One 9:e113330 (2014). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 25427064) »