Publishing research using ab110243? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab110243 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Anand R et al. Mic13 Is Essential for Formation of Crista Junctions in Mammalian Cells. PLoS One 11:e0160258 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27479602
- Chang HY et al. Combination therapy targeting ectopic ATP synthase and 26S proteasome induces ER stress in breast cancer cells. Cell Death Dis 5:e1540 (2014). IF ; Human . PubMed: 25429617
- Hämäläinen RH et al. Tissue- and cell-type-specific manifestations of heteroplasmic mtDNA 3243A>G mutation in human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived disease model. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:E3622-30 (2013). PubMed: 24003133
- Sheftel AD et al. The human mitochondrial ISCA1, ISCA2, and IBA57 proteins are required for [4Fe-4S] protein maturation. Mol Biol Cell 23:1157-66 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22323289
- Ferreira M et al. Progressive cavitating leukoencephalopathy associated with respiratory chain complex I deficiency and a novel mutation in NDUFS1. Neurogenetics 12:9-17 (2011). PubMed: 21203893
- Thomas RR et al. Recombinant human mitochondrial transcription factor A stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis and ATP synthesis, improves motor function after MPTP, reduces oxidative stress and increases survival after endotoxin. Mitochondrion 11:108-18 (2011). PubMed: 20727424
- Arthur CR et al. Parkinson's disease brain mitochondria have impaired respirasome assembly, age-related increases in distribution of oxidative damage to mtDNA and no differences in heteroplasmic mtDNA mutation abundance. Mol Neurodegener 4:37 (2009). PubMed: 19775436
- Keeney PM et al. Mitochondrial gene therapy augments mitochondrial physiology in a Parkinson's disease cell model. Hum Gene Ther 20:897-907 (2009). PubMed: 19374590
- Iyer S et al. Recombinant mitochondrial transcription factor A with N-terminal mitochondrial transduction domain increases respiration and mitochondrial gene expression. Mitochondrion 9:196-203 (2009). PubMed: 19460293
- Hakonen AH et al. Infantile-onset spinocerebellar ataxia and mitochondrial recessive ataxia syndrome are associated with neuronal complex I defect and mtDNA depletion. Hum Mol Genet 17:3822-35 (2008). PubMed: 18775955
- Schilling B et al. Rapid purification and mass spectrometric characterization of mitochondrial NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I) from rodent brain and a dopaminergic neuronal cell line. Mol Cell Proteomics 4:84-96 (2005). PubMed: 15591592
- Murray J et al. The subunit composition of the human NADH dehydrogenase obtained by rapid one-step immunopurification. J Biol Chem 278:13619-22 (2003). PubMed: 12611891