Publishing research using ab169540? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab169540 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Li L et al. Cardiac proteomics reveals the potential mechanism of microtubule associated protein 4 phosphorylation-induced mitochondrial dysfunction. Burns Trauma 7:8 (2019). PubMed: 30906793
- Huang X et al. CHCHD2 accumulates in distressed mitochondria and facilitates oligomerization of CHCHD10. Hum Mol Genet 27:3881-3900 (2018). PubMed: 30084972
- Maio N et al. A Single Adaptable Cochaperone-Scaffold Complex Delivers Nascent Iron-Sulfur Clusters to Mammalian Respiratory Chain Complexes I-III. Cell Metab 25:945-953.e6 (2017). PubMed: 28380382
- Liao X et al. Kruppel-like factor 4 is critical for transcriptional control of cardiac mitochondrial homeostasis. J Clin Invest 125:3461-76 (2015). PubMed: 26241060
- Zeng H et al. High-fat diet induces cardiac remodelling and dysfunction: assessment of the role played by SIRT3 loss. J Cell Mol Med 19:1847-56 (2015). PubMed: 25782072