Publishing research using ab87399? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab87399 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Lee CF et al. Targeting NAD+ Metabolism as Interventions for Mitochondrial Disease. Sci Rep 9:3073 (2019). PubMed: 30816177
- Suo J et al. Met-enkephalin improves metabolic syndrome in high fat diet challenged mice through promotion of adipose tissue browning. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 359:12-23 (2018). PubMed: 30222981
- Wang M et al. Mitochondrial complex I deficiency leads to the retardation of early embryonic development in Ndufs4 knockout mice. PeerJ 5:e3339 (2017). PubMed: 28533980
- Mori MP et al. Lack of XPC leads to a shift between respiratory complexes I and II but sensitizes cells to mitochondrial stress. Sci Rep 7:155 (2017). PubMed: 28273955
- Hernansanz-Agustín P et al. Mitochondrial complex I deactivation is related to superoxide production in acute hypoxia. Redox Biol 12:1040-1051 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28511347
- Cardaci S et al. Pyruvate carboxylation enables growth of SDH-deficient cells by supporting aspartate biosynthesis. Nat Cell Biol 17:1317-26 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26302408
- Branco AF et al. Gene Expression Profiling of H9c2 Myoblast Differentiation towards a Cardiac-Like Phenotype. PLoS One 10:e0129303 (2015). PubMed: 26121149
- Liu L et al. Deregulated MYC expression induces dependence upon AMPK-related kinase 5. Nature 483:608-12 (2012). PubMed: 22460906
- Leong DW et al. Proteomic and metabolomic analyses of mitochondrial complex I-deficient mouse model generated by spontaneous B2 short interspersed nuclear element (SINE) insertion into NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) Fe-S protein 4 (Ndufs4) gene. J Biol Chem 287:20652-63 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22535952
- Feng J et al. Tyrosine phosphorylation by Src within the cavity of the adenine nucleotide translocase 1 regulates ADP/ATP exchange in mitochondria. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 298:C740-8 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20007455
- Calvo SE et al. High-throughput, pooled sequencing identifies mutations in NUBPL and FOXRED1 in human complex I deficiency. Nat Genet 42:851-8 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20818383
- Kruse SE et al. Mice with mitochondrial complex I deficiency develop a fatal encephalomyopathy. Cell Metab 7:312-20 (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18396137
- Feng J et al. Phosphoproteome analysis of isoflurane-protected heart mitochondria: phosphorylation of adenine nucleotide translocator-1 on Tyr194 regulates mitochondrial function. Cardiovasc Res 80:20-9 (2008). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 18558627