Key features and details
- Potent, selective necroptosis inhibitor. MLKL blocker.
- CAS Number: 432531-71-0
- Purity: > 98%
- Soluble in DMSO to 25 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameNecrosulfonamide, necroptosis inhibitor
DescriptionPotent, selective necroptosis inhibitor. MLKL blocker.
Potent, selective necroptosis inhibitor (IC50 = 0.2 μM). MLKL blocker. Selectively blocks necrosis downstream of RIP3 activation. Shows selective antinecrotic effects.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. It is important to note that this product is reported to be light sensitive. Store In the Dark. Store under desiccating conditions.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 25 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Receptors & Transporters
- Enzyme-Linked Receptors
- Receptor Serine/Threonine Kinases (RSTKs)
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab143839 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Wang Q et al. Epigenetic Regulation of RIP3 Suppresses Necroptosis and Increases Resistance to Chemotherapy in NonSmall Cell Lung Cancer. Transl Oncol 13:372-382 (2020). PubMed: 31887632
- Rashidi M et al. The Pyroptotic Cell Death Effector Gasdermin D Is Activated by Gout-Associated Uric Acid Crystals but Is Dispensable for Cell Death and IL-1ß Release. J Immunol 203:736-748 (2019). PubMed: 31209100
- Bai T et al. Sigma-1 receptor protects against ferroptosis in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. J Cell Mol Med 23:7349-7359 (2019). PubMed: 31507082
- Xiao X et al. miR-212-5p attenuates ferroptotic neuronal death after traumatic brain injury by targeting Ptgs2. Mol Brain 12:78 (2019). PubMed: 31533781
- Luo M et al. miR-137 regulates ferroptosis by targeting glutamine transporter SLC1A5 in melanoma. Cell Death Differ 25:1457-1472 (2018). PubMed: 29348676
- Murai S et al. A FRET biosensor for necroptosis uncovers two different modes of the release of DAMPs. Nat Commun 9:4457 (2018). PubMed: 30367066
- Lusthaus M et al. Receptor-Interacting Protein Kinases 1 and 3, and Mixed Lineage Kinase Domain-Like Protein Are Activated by Sublytic Complement and Participate in Complement-Dependent Cytotoxicity. Front Immunol 9:306 (2018). PubMed: 29527209