For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab16912? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16912 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Tetzlaff F et al. MPDZ promotes DLL4-induced Notch signaling during angiogenesis. Elife 7:N/A (2018).
- Nakata H et al. Quantitative analysis of the cellular composition in seminiferous tubules in normal and genetically modified infertile mice. J Histochem Cytochem 63:99-113 (2015).
- Zhang X & Lui WY Dysregulation of nectin-2 in the testicular cells: an explanation of cadmium-induced male infertility. Biochim Biophys Acta 1839:873-84 (2014).
- Chan CJ et al. DNAM-1/CD155 interactions promote cytokine and NK cell-mediated suppression of poorly immunogenic melanoma metastases. J Immunol 184:902-11 (2010).
- Lokar M et al. Protruding membrane nanotubes: attachment of tubular protrusions to adjacent cells by several anchoring junctions. Protoplasma 246:81-7 (2010).
- Gilfillan S et al. DNAM-1 promotes activation of cytotoxic lymphocytes by nonprofessional antigen-presenting cells and tumors. J Exp Med 205:2965-73 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"