Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6717] to Nectin 2
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-Nectin 2 antibody [EPR6717]
See all Nectin 2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6717] to Nectin 2
Specificityab135246 does not recognize Isoform Alpha of human Nectin-2.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Nectin 2 aa 500-600 (intracellular). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- K562, 293T, T-24 and SW480 cell lysates; SW480 and HT-29 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 5.30 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab135246 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||1/250 - 1/500.|
FunctionProbable cell adhesion protein.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nectin family.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 112 antibody
- CD112 antibody
- CD112 antigen antibody
Overlay histogram showing HepG2 cells stained with ab135246 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab135246, 1/1000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (ab150077) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) (0.1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter. This antibody gave a positive signal in HepG2 cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of HT-29 (Human colorectal adenocarcinoma cell line) labeling Nectin 2 with purified ab135246 at 1/500 dilution. Cells were fixed with 4% PFA and permeabilized with 0.1% tritonX-100. ab150077 Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor®488) at 1/1000 was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI. PBS was used instead of the primary antibody as the negative control.
All lanes : Anti-Nectin 2 antibody [EPR6717] (ab135246) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 3 : ECV 304 cell lysate
Lane 4 : SW480 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 58 kDa
Immunofluorescent sanalysis of SW480 cells labelling Nectin 2 with ab135246 at 1/250 dilution.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab135246 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Wang C et al. Alpha-hemolysin of uropathogenic Escherichia coli induces GM-CSF-mediated acute kidney injury. Mucosal Immunol 13:22-33 (2020). PubMed: 31719643
- Ye J et al. Metformin Improves Fertility in Obese Males by Alleviating Oxidative Stress-Induced Blood-Testis Barrier Damage. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2019:9151067 (2019). PubMed: 31583050
- Wang J et al. Androgen promotes differentiation of PLZF+ spermatogonia pool via indirect regulatory pattern. Cell Commun Signal 17:57 (2019). PubMed: 31142324
- Tetzlaff F et al. MPDZ promotes DLL4-induced Notch signaling during angiogenesis. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29620522
- Iizuka-Hishikawa Y et al. Lysophosphatidic acid acyltransferase 3 tunes the membrane status of germ cells by incorporating docosahexaenoic acid during spermatogenesis. J Biol Chem 292:12065-12076 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28578315
- Sato H & Coburn J Leptospira interrogans causes quantitative and morphological disturbances in adherens junctions and other biological groups of proteins in human endothelial cells. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 11:e0005830 (2017). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 28750011
- Yamana S et al. The Cell Adhesion Molecule Necl-4/CADM4 Serves as a Novel Regulator for Contact Inhibition of Cell Movement and Proliferation. PLoS One 10:e0124259 (2015). Human . PubMed: 25893857