Publishing research using ab81264? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab81264 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Ma Y et al. SCFß-TrCP ubiquitinates CHK1 in an AMPK-dependent manner in response to glucose deprivation. Mol Oncol 13:307-321 (2019). PubMed: 30428154
- Keuss MJ et al. Unanchored tri-NEDD8 inhibits PARP-1 to protect from oxidative stress-induced cell death. EMBO J 38:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30804002
- Liu J et al. A genome-scale CRISPR-Cas9 screening in myeloma cells identifies regulators of immunomodulatory drug sensitivity. Leukemia N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30026574
- Song H et al. MLN4924, a First-in-Class NEDD8-Activating Enzyme Inhibitor, Attenuates IFN-ß Production. J Immunol 196:3117-23 (2016). PubMed: 26895833
- Lu R et al. COPS5 amplification and overexpression confers tamoxifen-resistance in ERa-positive breast cancer by degradation of NCoR. Nat Commun 7:12044 (2016). Human . PubMed: 27375289
- Yu C et al. CRL4-DCAF1 ubiquitin E3 ligase directs protein phosphatase 2A degradation to control oocyte meiotic maturation. Nat Commun 6:8017 (2015). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 26281983
- Godbersen JC et al. The Nedd8-activating enzyme inhibitor MLN4924 thwarts microenvironment-driven NF-?B activation and induces apoptosis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia B cells. Clin Cancer Res 20:1576-89 (2014). PubMed: 24634471
- van Knippenberg I et al. The transient nature of Bunyamwera orthobunyavirus NSs protein expression: effects of increased stability of NSs protein on virus replication. PLoS One 8:e64137 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23667701