Publishing research using ab136894? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab136894 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yang H et al. Tim-3 aggravates podocyte injury in diabetic nephropathy by promoting macrophage activation via the NF-?B/TNF-a pathway. Mol Metab 23:24-36 (2019). PubMed: 30862474
- Shi W et al. Protective effect of calcitriol on podocytes in spontaneously hypertensive rat. J Chin Med Assoc 81:691-698 (2018). PubMed: 29748075
- Yang X et al. MicroRNA-135a is involved in podocyte injury in a transient receptor potential channel 1-dependent manner. Int J Mol Med 40:1511-1519 (2017). PubMed: 28949388
- Wu W et al. Early protective role of MST1 knockdown in response to experimental diabetic nephropathy. Am J Transl Res 8:1397-411 (2016). PubMed: 27186267
- Yang X et al. miR-135 family members mediate podocyte injury through the activation of Wnt/ß-catenin signaling. Int J Mol Med 36:669-77 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26134897