Publishing research using ab80298? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab80298 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- New LA et al. Nephrin Tyrosine Phosphorylation Is Required to Stabilize and Restore Podocyte Foot Process Architecture. J Am Soc Nephrol 27:2422-35 (2016). PubMed: 26802179
- Kumagai T et al. Protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B inhibition protects against podocyte injury and proteinuria. Am J Pathol 184:2211-24 (2014). PubMed: 24951831
- Nezvitsky L et al. Complement-mediated glomerular injury is reduced by inhibition of protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1B. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 307:F634-47 (2014). PubMed: 25056348
- Jeon J et al. Dynamin-mediated Nephrin Phosphorylation Regulates Glucose-stimulated Insulin Release in Pancreatic Beta Cells. J Biol Chem 287:28932-42 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22718751
- Azhibekov TA et al. TM4SF10 and ADAP interaction in podocytes: role in Fyn activity and nephrin phosphorylation. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 301:C1351-9 (2011). PubMed: 21881001