Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to Netrin 1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgY
Product nameAnti-Netrin 1 antibody
See all Netrin 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionChicken polyclonal to Netrin 1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of the Netrin 1 gene product shared between the mouse (O09118, NCBI) and human (O95631, NCBI) gene products.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
(10mM isotonic 0.9% w/v), pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesAfter repeated injections into the hens, immune eggs were collected, and the IgY fractions were purified from the yolks. These IgY fractions were then affinity-purified using a peptide column, the concentrations of the eluate adjusted to 100 ug/ml, and the preparation filter-sterilized.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39370 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/100 - 1/200.
1/100 - 1/200.
FunctionNetrins control guidance of CNS commissural axons and peripheral motor axons. Its association with either DCC or some UNC5 receptors will lead to axon attraction or repulsion, respectively. It also serve as a survival factor via its association with its receptors which prevent the initiation of apoptosis. Involved in tumorigenesis by regulating apoptosis.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed in normal adult tissues with highest levels in heart, small intestine, colon, liver and prostate. Reduced expression in brain tumors and neuroblastomas.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 laminin EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 laminin N-terminal domain.
Contains 1 NTR domain.
Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- epididymis tissue protein Li 131P antibody
- NET1_HUMAN antibody
- Netrin 1, mouse, homolog of antibody
ab39370 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Ni S et al. Sensory innervation in porous endplates by Netrin-1 from osteoclasts mediates PGE2-induced spinal hypersensitivity in mice. Nat Commun 10:5643 (2019). PubMed: 31822662
- Hadi T et al. Macrophage-derived netrin-1 promotes abdominal aortic aneurysm formation by activating MMP3 in vascular smooth muscle cells. Nat Commun 9:5022 (2018). PubMed: 30479344
- Wang F et al. Resveratrol ameliorates depressive disorder through the NETRIN1-mediated extracellular signal-regulated kinase/cAMP signal transduction pathway. Mol Med Rep 17:4611-4618 (2018). PubMed: 29328454
- Cayre M et al. Netrin 1 contributes to vascular remodeling in the subventricular zone and promotes progenitor emigration after demyelination. Development 140:3107-17 (2013). PubMed: 23824572
- Chen Q et al. N-terminal horseshoe conformation of DCC is functionally required for axon guidance and might be shared by other neural receptors. J Cell Sci 126:186-95 (2013). PubMed: 23038776
- Dumartin L et al. Netrin-1 mediates early events in pancreatic adenocarcinoma progression, acting on tumor and endothelial cells. Gastroenterology 138:1595-606, 1606.e1-8 (2010). PubMed: 20080097
- Stanco A et al. Netrin-1-alpha3beta1 integrin interactions regulate the migration of interneurons through the cortical marginal zone. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:7595-600 (2009). PubMed: 19383784
- Wang W et al. Netrin-1 increases proliferation and migration of renal proximal tubular epithelial cells via the UNC5B receptor. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol : (2009). PubMed: 19211685