Publishing research using ab190195? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab190195 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Keller RF et al. Comparison between dopaminergic and non-dopaminergic neurons in the VTA following chronic nicotine exposure during pregnancy. Sci Rep 9:445 (2019). PubMed: 30679632
- Kokinovic B & Medini P Loss of GABAB -mediated interhemispheric synaptic inhibition in stroke periphery. J Physiol 596:1949-1964 (2018). PubMed: 29508394
- Goudarzi F et al. Calcium: A novel and efficient inducer of differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells into neuron-like cells. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29870058
- Caneus J et al. Mitotic defects lead to neuronal aneuploidy and apoptosis in frontotemporal lobar degeneration caused by MAPT mutations. Mol Biol Cell 29:575-586 (2018). PubMed: 29282277
- Ogundele OM et al. Systemic Sympathoexcitation Was Associated with Paraventricular Hypothalamic Phosphorylation of Synaptic CaMKIIa and MAPK/ErK. Front Neurosci 11:447 (2017). PubMed: 28824368
- Ogundele OM et al. Thalamic dopaminergic neurons projects to the paraventricular nucleus-rostral ventrolateral medulla/C1 neural circuit. Anat Rec (Hoboken) 300:1307-1314 (2017). PubMed: 27981779
- He X et al. Targeting the Endocannabinoid/CB1 Receptor System For Treating Major Depression Through Antidepressant Activities of Curcumin and Dexanabinol-Loaded Solid Lipid Nanoparticles. Cell Physiol Biochem 42:2281-2294 (2017). PubMed: 28848078
- Langness S et al. Enteric glia cells are critical to limiting the intestinal inflammatory response after injury. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 312:G274-G282 (2017). PubMed: 28082286