Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR12763] to NeuN - Neuronal Marker (FITC)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Rat
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Product nameAnti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - Neuronal Marker (FITC)
See all NeuN primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR12763] to NeuN - Neuronal Marker (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human NeuN aa 1-100 (Cysteine residue). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: A6NFN3
- Flow Cyt: PC12 cells. ICC/IF: PC12 cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - Neuronal Marker (ab177487)
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - Neuronal Marker (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab190195)
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - Neuronal Marker (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab190565)
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] (Biotin) (ab204681)
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - Neuronal Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab207279)
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - Neuronal Marker (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab207281)
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - Neuronal Marker (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab207282)
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - BSA and Azide free (ab209898)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab223994 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This product gave a positive signal in PC12 cells fixed with 100% methanol (5 min)
FunctionRNA-binding protein that regulates alternative splicing events.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ56884 antibody
- FLJ58356 antibody
- Fox-1 homolog C antibody
with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab223994 at 1/100 dilution (shown in green) and ab195889, Mouse monoclonal to alpha Tubulin (Alexa Fluor® 594), at 1/250 dilution (shown in red). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
Overlay histogram showing PC12 cells stained with ab223994 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab223994, 1/50 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) FITC (ab223339) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Blue laser (488nm) and 530/30 bandpass filter.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab223994 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.