Publishing research using ab128886? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab128886 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Nyamugenda E et al. Injury to hypothalamic Sim1 neurons is a common feature of obesity by exposure to high-fat diet in male and female mice. J Neurochem 149:73-97 (2019). PubMed: 30615192
- Kojima K et al. Selective Ablation of Tumorigenic Cells Following Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Neural Stem/Progenitor Cell Transplantation in Spinal Cord Injury. Stem Cells Transl Med 8:260-270 (2019). PubMed: 30485733
- Yu X et al. Endophilin A1 mediates seizure activity via regulation of AMPARs in a PTZ-kindled epileptic mouse model. Exp Neurol 304:41-57 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29481784
- Borhani-Haghighi M et al. Embryonic intraventricular transplantation of neural stem cells augments inflammation-induced prenatal brain injury. J Chem Neuroanat 94:54-62 (2018). PubMed: 29959975
- Ahlfeld J et al. Neurogenesis from Sox2 expressing cells in the adult cerebellar cortex. Sci Rep 7:6137 (2017). PubMed: 28733588
- Chimura T et al. Calpain-Mediated Degradation of Drebrin by Excitotoxicity In vitro and In vivo. PLoS One 10:e0125119 (2015). PubMed: 25905636
- Haney MJ et al. Exosomes as drug delivery vehicles for Parkinson's disease therapy. J Control Release 207:18-30 (2015). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 25836593
- Gholizadeh S et al. Reduced Phenotypic Severity Following Adeno-Associated Virus-Mediated Fmr1 Gene Delivery in Fragile X Mice. Neuropsychopharmacology N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24998620
- Sauter KA et al. The MacBlue binary transgene (csf1r-gal4VP16/UAS-ECFP) provides a novel marker for visualisation of subsets of monocytes, macrophages and dendritic cells and responsiveness to CSF1 administration. PLoS One 9:e105429 (2014). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 25137049