Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Neuritin
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Neuritin antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Neuritin
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Neuritin (internal sequence). 20 amino acid peptide from near the center of human Neuritin.
- Human brain cortex tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64186 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
FunctionPromotes neurite outgrowth and especially branching of neuritic processes in primary hippocampal and cortical cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the neuritin family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse.
- Information by UniProt
- Neuritin 1 antibody
- Neuritin antibody
- NRN antibody
ab64186 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Rahmawati E et al. Decreased Level of Neurotrophic Factor Neuritin 1 in Women with Ovarian Endometriosis after Receiving Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Agonist Treatment. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31491902
- Feng YA et al. microRNA-182 inhibits the proliferation and migration of glioma cells through the induction of neuritin expression. Oncol Lett 10:1197-1203 (2015). PubMed: 26622652