Publishing research using ab7795? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7795 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Chen X et al. Functional Multichannel Poly(Propylene Fumarate)-Collagen Scaffold with Collagen-Binding Neurotrophic Factor 3 Promotes Neural Regeneration After Transected Spinal Cord Injury. Adv Healthc Mater 7:e1800315 (2018). PubMed: 29920990
- Tebaldi T et al. HuD Is a Neural Translation Enhancer Acting on mTORC1-Responsive Genes and Counteracted by the Y3 Small Non-coding RNA. Mol Cell 71:256-270.e10 (2018). PubMed: 30029004
- Pujol-Calderón F et al. Neurofilament changes in serum and cerebrospinal fluid after acute ischemic stroke. Neurosci Lett 698:58-63 (2018). PubMed: 30599262
- Song JL et al. Lentivirus-mediated microRNA-124 gene-modified bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell transplantation promotes the repair of spinal cord injury in rats. Exp Mol Med 49:e332 (2017). PubMed: 28524176
- Clarke KE et al. A robust and reproducible human pluripotent stem cell derived model of neurite outgrowth in a three-dimensional culture system and its application to study neurite inhibition. Neurochem Int 106:74-84 (2017). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 28011165
- Levin E et al. Highly efficient transduction of primary adult CNS and PNS neurons. Sci Rep 6:38928 (2016). PubMed: 27958330
- Roher AE et al. Subjects harboring presenilin familial Alzheimer's disease mutations exhibit diverse white matter biochemistry alterations. Am J Neurodegener Dis 2:187-207 (2013). PubMed: 24093083
- Samara A et al. Proteomics reveal rat hippocampal lateral asymmetry. Hippocampus 21:108-19 (2011). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20020437
- Christie VB et al. Synthesis and evaluation of synthetic retinoid derivatives as inducers of stem cell differentiation. Org Biomol Chem 6:3497-507 (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19082150
- Cunningham C et al. Central and systemic endotoxin challenges exacerbate the local inflammatory response and increase neuronal death during chronic neurodegeneration. J Neurosci 25:9275-84 (2005). PubMed: 16207887
- Lukás Z et al. Expression of phosphorylated high molecular weight neurofilament protein (NF-H) and vimentin in human developing dorsal root ganglia and spinal cord. Histochemistry 100:495-502 (1993). PubMed: 8163392