Product nameAnti-Neurotensin Receptor 1/NTSR1 antibody
See all Neurotensin Receptor 1/NTSR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Neurotensin Receptor 1/NTSR1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Neurotensin Receptor 1/NTSR1 (internal sequence) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin. (CAA49675.1)
- Human pancreas tissue; MCF7 cell extract.
This product was previously labelled as Neurotensin Receptor 1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
PBS (without Mg2+, Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117592 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
RelevanceNeurotensin receptor 1 belongs to the large superfamily of G-protein coupled receptors. NTSR1 mediates the multiple functions of neurotensin, such as hypotension, hyperglycemia, hypothermia, antinociception, and regulation of intestinal motility and secretion. NTR1 has been reported in brain, pancreas, and small intestine. ESTs have been isolated from brain and colon libraries.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane, Endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi Apparatus and Plasma membrane. Integral membrane protein.
- High affinity levocabastine insensitive neurotensin receptor antibody
- Neurotensin receptor 1 (high affinity) antibody
- Neurotensin receptor type 1 antibody
ab117592, at 5 µg/ml, staining Neurotensin Receptor 1/NTSR1 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-Neurotensin Receptor 1/NTSR1 antibody (ab117592) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF7 cell extract
Lane 2 : MCF7 cell extract with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size: 46 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Su ZJ et al. Neurotensin promotes cholangiocarcinoma metastasis via the EGFR/AKT pathway. Gene 687:143-150 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30359740) »
- Yin X et al. Evaluation of neurotensin receptor 1 as a potential imaging target in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. Amino Acids 49:1325-1335 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28536844) »