Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [7/4] to Neutrophil (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Neutrophil antibody [7/4] (FITC)
See all Neutrophil primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [7/4] to Neutrophil (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
SpecificityRat anti mouse Ly-6B.2, clone 7/4 recognizes the Ly-6B.2 antigen in 129J; AKR; C57BL/6; C57BL/10; C58; DBA/2; NZB; NZW; SJL; MFI; Swiss (PO) strains. A2G; A/Sn; ASW; BALB/c; C3H/HEH: CBA.T6T6 are negative or demonstrate very weak reactivity.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue/ cell preparation: cultured bone marrow cells.
EpitopeRecognizes the Ly-6B.2 antigen.
- Flow Cyt.: New Zealand Black mouse peripheral blood granulocytes.
ab53453 recognizes the Ly-6B.2 antigen. Ly-6B.2 is a ~25-30 kDa GPI-anchored, heavily glycosylated protein expressed on neutrophils, inflammatory monocytes and some activated macrophages. High levels of expression are seen in bone marrow, spleen, lung and lymph nodes. N-glycanase treatment of thioglycollate elicited peritoneal neutrophil lysates lowers the apparent molecular weight of Ly-6B.2 to ~15 kDa.
ab53453 has been successfully used for the immunomagnetic depletion of neutrophils during the enrichment of primitive hematopoietic cells from bone marrow and the depletion of myeloid cells in vivo.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
Primary antibody notesab53453 recognises a neutrophil allotypic marker, a polymorphic 40kD antigen expressed by polymorphonuclear cells, but absent on resident tissue macrophages.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53453 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use 10µl of the working dilution to label 106 cells in 100µl.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Cellular localizationCell membrane; Lipid-anchor, GPI-anchor
- Entrez Gene: 110453 Mouse
- Ly-6B antibody
- Ly6b antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen 6B antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen 6B Short name=Ly-6B antibody
ab53453 has been referenced in 17 publications.
- Hensel JA et al. Characterization of immune cell subtypes in three commonly used mouse strains reveals gender and strain-specific variations. Lab Invest 99:93-106 (2019). PubMed: 30353130
- Csepregi JZ et al. Myeloid-Specific Deletion of Mcl-1 Yields Severely Neutropenic Mice That Survive and Breed in Homozygous Form. J Immunol 201:3793-3803 (2018). PubMed: 30464050
- Halim TYF et al. Tissue-Restricted Adaptive Type 2 Immunity Is Orchestrated by Expression of the Costimulatory Molecule OX40L on Group 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells. Immunity 48:1195-1207.e6 (2018). PubMed: 29907525
- Florida SE et al. In vivo structural and cellular remodeling of engineered bone-ligament-bone constructs used for anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction in sheep. Connect Tissue Res 57:526-538 (2016). PubMed: 27184487
- Elisia I et al. DMSO Represses Inflammatory Cytokine Production from Human Blood Cells and Reduces Autoimmune Arthritis. PLoS One 11:e0152538 (2016). PubMed: 27031833