Product nameNF-kB Signaling Pathway Antibody Sampler Panel
ab228529, NF-kB Signaling Pathway Antibody Panel, is a collection of 1 anti-rabbit (HRP) secondary antibody and 5 recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibodies against IKB alpha (p S36), IKB alpha, NFkB p105, NF-kB p65 (p S536), and NF-kB p65 provided in 10 µl trial sizes.
Explore our range of antibody sample panels designed to provide you with a variety of trial-size antibodies in a convenient and cost-effective format.
Directly conjugated versions of our antibodies are available and ready to use for multicolor flow cytometry or immunocytochemistry analysis. Carrier-free formulations are also available for easy conjugation to labels of your choice. Please refer to the ‘Associated products’ section below.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 kit ab133462 - Anti-IKB alpha (phospho S36) antibody [EPR6235(2)] 1 x 10µl ab32518 - Anti-IKB alpha antibody [E130] 1 x 10µl ab32360 - Anti-NFkB p105 / p50 antibody [E381] 1 x 10µl ab76302 - Anti-NF-kB p65 (phospho S536) antibody [EP2294Y] 1 x 10µl ab32536 - Anti-NF-kB p65 antibody [E379] 1 x 10µl ab205718 - Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H+L (HRP) 1 x 100µg
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-NF-kB p65 antibody [E379] (ab190205)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-NF-kB p65 antibody [E379] (ab190589)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-IKB alpha antibody [E130] (ab202644)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-IKB alpha antibody [E130] (ab202647)
- Alexa Fluor® 594 Anti-IKB alpha antibody [E130] (ab206346)
- Alexa Fluor® 555 Anti-IKB alpha antibody [E130] (ab206578)
- Anti-NF-kB p65 antibody [E379] - BSA and Azide free (ab207297)
- Alexa Fluor® 594 Anti-NF-kB p65 antibody [E379] (ab214846)
- Anti-IKB alpha antibody [E130] - BSA and Azide free (ab215972)
- Anti-NFkB p105 / p50 antibody [E381] - BSA and Azide free (ab220803)
- APC Anti-IKB alpha antibody [E130] (ab224948)
- PE Anti-IKB alpha antibody [E130] (ab224949)
- Anti-NF-kB p65 (phospho S536) antibody [EP2294Y] - BSA and Azide free (ab239882)
- Anti-IKB alpha (phospho S36) antibody [EPR6235(2)] - BSA and Azide free (ab240059)
ICC/IF image of unpurified ab32518 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab32518, 1/1000 dilution) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Predicted band: 105 kDa
Lane 1: Wild-type HAP1 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 2: NFkB p105 / p50 knockout HAP1 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 3: HeLa cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 4: Jurkat cell lysate (20 µg)
ab32360 was shown to specifically react with NFkB p105 / p50 when NFkB p105 / p50 knockout samples were used. Wild-type and NFkB p105 / p50 knockout samples were subjected to SDS-PAGE. ab32360 and ab8245 (loading control to GAPDH) were diluted at 1/1000 and 1/10 000 respectively and and incubated overnight at 4°C. Blots were developed with Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preadsorbed (ab216773) and Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed (ab216776) secondary antibodies at 1/10000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature before imaging.
Immunohistochemical analysis of colon sections from mice, staining NF-kB p65 with ab32536.
Antigen retrieval was performed by microwave heating in citrate buffer, pH 6. Sections were incubated overnight with primary antibody (1/250) and staining was detected using ab80437 EXPOSE Rabbit specific HRP/DAB detection IHC kit.
Primary - Anti-IKB alpha (phospho S36) antibody [EPR6235(2)] (ab133462) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1: HeLa cell lysate, 10 µg
Lane 2: HeLa cell lysate treated with FBS and Calyculin A, 10 µg
Secondary - HRP labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG, 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band: 35 kDa
Actual band: 40 kDa
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab228529 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Del Favero G et al. Mycotoxin Altertoxin II Induces Lipid Peroxidation Connecting Mitochondrial Stress Response to NF-?B Inhibition in THP-1 Macrophages. Chem Res Toxicol 33:492-504 (2020). PubMed: 32022557