Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NFIB / NF1B2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NFIB / NF1B2 antibody
See all NFIB / NF1B2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NFIB / NF1B2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Hamster
- MG-63 nuclear extract.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.035% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11989 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa). A doublet may be seen in some cell lines. For optimal results, primary antibody incubations should be performed at room temperature (see recommended protocol). The addition of 0.1% Tween 20 to all Blotto solutions may also reduce background.|
FunctionRecognizes and binds the palindromic sequence 5'-TTGGCNNNNNGCCAA-3' present in viral and cellular promoters and in the origin of replication of adenovirus type 2. These proteins are individually capable of activating transcription and replication.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CTF/NF-I family.
Contains 1 CTF/NF-I DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CCAAT Box Binding Transcription Factor antibody
- CCAAT-box-binding transcription factor antibody
- CTF antibody
NF1B2 detection by Western blot analysis. NF1B2 is detected in Rat Liver cells using NF1B2 rabbit polyclonal antibody at a 1/1000 dilution (lane 1). The signal is eliminated by adding the immunizing peptide to the reaction mixture (lane 2). NF1B2 detection by Western blot analysis. NF1B2 is detected in Rat Liver cells using NF1B2 rabbit polyclonal antibody at a 1/1000 dilution (lane 1). The signal is eliminated by adding the immunizing peptide to the reaction mixture (lane 2).
ab11989 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Peterson JN et al. Replication of JC Virus DNA in the G144 Oligodendrocyte Cell Line Is Dependent Upon Akt. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28768870
- Stringer BW et al. Nuclear factor one B (NFIB) encodes a subtype-specific tumour suppressor in glioblastoma. Oncotarget 7:29306-20 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27083054
- Dellago H et al. High levels of oncomiR-21 contribute to the senescence-induced growth arrest in normal human cells and its knock-down increases the replicative lifespan. Aging Cell 12:446-58 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23496142
- Dooley AL et al. Nuclear factor I/B is an oncogene in small cell lung cancer. Genes Dev 25:1470-5 (2011). IHC-P ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 21764851
- Hatley ME et al. Modulation of K-Ras-Dependent Lung Tumorigenesis by MicroRNA-21. Cancer Cell 18:282-93 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20832755