For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab7204? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7204 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Wang X et al. Tunicamycin suppresses breast cancer cell growth and metastasis via regulation of the protein kinase B/nuclear factor-?B signaling pathway. Oncol Lett 15:4137-4142 (2018).
- Jung JU et al. NIK/MAP3K14 Regulates Mitochondrial Dynamics and Trafficking to Promote Cell Invasion. Curr Biol N/A:N/A (2016).
- Duran CL et al. NIK regulates MT1-MMP activity and promotes glioma cell invasion independently of the canonical NF-?B pathway. Oncogenesis 5:e231 (2016).
- Li Y et al. Non-canonical NF-?B signalling and ETS1/2 cooperatively drive C250T mutant TERT promoter activation. Nat Cell Biol 17:1327-38 (2015).
- Döppler H et al. Downregulation of TRAF2 mediates NIK-induced pancreatic cancer cell proliferation and tumorigenicity. PLoS One 8:e53676 (2013).
- Ranuncolo SM et al. Hodgkin lymphoma requires stabilized NIK and constitutive RelB expression for survival. Blood 120:3756-63 (2012).
- Schoggins JW et al. A diverse range of gene products are effectors of the type I interferon antiviral response. Nature 472:481-5 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"