Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NFYA
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NFYA antibody
See all NFYA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NFYA
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
NF-Y (A subunit specific) peptide corresponding to a region near the N-terminus of the human protein conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin (KLH).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by delipidation and defibrination.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6558 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
FunctionStimulates the transcription of various genes by recognizing and binding to a CCAAT motif in promoters, for example in type 1 collagen, albumin and beta-actin genes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NFYA/HAP2 subunit family.
- Information by UniProt
- CAAT box DNA binding protein subunit A antibody
- CAAT box DNA-binding protein subunit A antibody
- CBF A antibody
Anti-NFYA antibody (ab6558) at 1/500 dilution + CaPan1 whole cell lysate at 50 µg
HRP-conjugated Donkey anti-Rabbit. at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Observed band size: 39 kDa
Additional bands at: 40 kDa, 50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 10 minutes
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6558 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Amirteimouri S et al. Epigenetic role of the nuclear factor NF-Y on ID gene family in endometrial tissues of women with endometriosis: a case control study. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 17:32 (2019). PubMed: 30876429
- Hiramoto M et al. A type 2 diabetes-associated SNP in KCNQ1 (rs163184) modulates the binding activity of the locus for Sp3 and Lsd1/Kdm1a, potentially affecting CDKN1C expression. Int J Mol Med 41:717-728 (2018). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 29207083
- Ma H et al. ZHX2 enhances the cytotoxicity of chemotherapeutic drugs in liver tumor cells by repressing MDR1 via interfering with NF-YA. Oncotarget 6:1049-63 (2015). IP, ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 25473899
- Lagadec C et al. The RNA-binding protein Musashi-1 regulates proteasome subunit expression in breast cancer- and glioma-initiating cells. Stem Cells 32:135-44 (2014). PubMed: 24022895
- Zhang Z et al. Immune mediators regulate CFTR expression through a bifunctional airway-selective enhancer. Mol Cell Biol 33:2843-53 (2013). PubMed: 23689137
- Hou Y et al. DNA Demethylation and USF Regulate the Meiosis-Specific Expression of the Mouse Miwi. PLoS Genet 8:e1002716 (2012). EMSA ; Mouse . PubMed: 22661915
- Grskovic M et al. Systematic identification of cis-regulatory sequences active in mouse and human embryonic stem cells. PLoS Genet 3:e145 (2007). EMSA ; Human . PubMed: 17784790