Product nameAnti-NHP2L1 antibody
See all NHP2L1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NHP2L1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Zebrafish
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human NHP2L1 aa 1-98.
Database link: P55769
- WB: HeLa and HepG2 whole cell lysates ICC/IF: Hela cell IHC-P: Cal27 xenograft
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95958 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/200.|
RelevanceOriginally named because of its sequence similarity to the Saccharomyces cerevisiae NHP2 (non histone protein 2), this protein appears to be a highly conserved nuclear protein that is a component of the [U4/U6.U5] tri snRNP. It binds to the 5' stem loop of U4 snRNA. Two transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for this gene.
Cellular localizationNucleus › nucleolus. Note: Concentrated in the dense fibrillar component of the nucleolus.
- [U4/U6.U5] tri snRNP antibody
- 15.5 kD RNA binding protein antibody
- High mobility group like nuclear protein 2 homolog 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-NHP2L1 antibody (ab95958) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Hela whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 14 kDa
12% SDS PAGE
ab95958, at a 1/200 dilution, staining NHP2L1 in paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa cell by Immunofluorescence analysis.
ab95958, at a 1/100 dilution, staining NHP2L1 in paraffin embedded Cal27 xenograft by Immunohistochemistry.
This product has been referenced in:
- Tremblay N et al. Spliceosome SNRNP200 Promotes Viral RNA Sensing and IRF3 Activation of Antiviral Response. PLoS Pathog 12:e1005772 (2016). WB . Read more (PubMed: 27454487) »
- Sundaramoorthy S et al. Functional genomics identifies a requirement of pre-mRNA splicing factors for sister chromatid cohesion. EMBO J N/A:N/A (2014). WB . Read more (PubMed: 25257310) »