Publishing research using ab134113? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab134113 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Causevic M et al. BACE1-cleavage of Sez6 and Sez6L is elevated in Niemann-Pick type C disease mouse brains. PLoS One 13:e0200344 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29979789
- Hughes MP et al. AAV9 intracerebroventricular gene therapy improves lifespan, locomotor function and pathology in a mouse model of Niemann-Pick type C1 disease. Hum Mol Genet 27:3079-3098 (2018). PubMed: 29878115
- Li X et al. 3.3 Å structure of Niemann-Pick C1 protein reveals insights into the function of the C-terminal luminal domain in cholesterol transport. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:9116-9121 (2017). PubMed: 28784760
- Munkacsi AB et al. Normalization of Hepatic Homeostasis in the Npc1nmf164 Mouse Model of Niemann-Pick Type C Disease Treated with the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Vorinostat. J Biol Chem 292:4395-4410 (2017). PubMed: 28031458
- Yang DS et al. Cyclodextrin has conflicting actions on autophagy flux in vivo in brains of normal and Alzheimer model mice. Hum Mol Genet 26:843-859 (2017). PubMed: 28062666
- Nelson EA et al. The phosphatidylinositol-3-phosphate 5-kinase inhibitor apilimod blocks filoviral entry and infection. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 11:e0005540 (2017). ICC/IF ; Monkey . PubMed: 28403145
- Vienken H et al. Characterization of cholesterol homeostasis in sphingosine-1-phosphate lyase-deficient fibroblasts reveals a Niemann-Pick disease type C-like phenotype with enhanced lysosomal Ca(2+) storage. Sci Rep 7:43575 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28262793
- Cermak S et al. Loss of Cathepsin B and L Leads to Lysosomal Dysfunction, NPC-Like Cholesterol Sequestration and Accumulation of the Key Alzheimer's Proteins. PLoS One 11:e0167428 (2016). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse, Human, Chinese hamster . PubMed: 27902765
- Li D et al. An Ebola Virus-Like Particle-Based Reporter System Enables Evaluation of Antiviral Drugs In Vivo under Non-Biosafety Level 4 Conditions. J Virol 90:8720-8 (2016). PubMed: 27440895
- Yin X et al. Distinct Entry Mechanisms for Nonenveloped and Quasi-Enveloped Hepatitis E Viruses. J Virol 90:4232-42 (2016). PubMed: 26865708
- Czyz DM et al. Host-directed antimicrobial drugs with broad-spectrum efficacy against intracellular bacterial pathogens. MBio 5:e01534-14 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25073644