For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
Hello, I am interested in your FITC-conjugated goat anti-nitrotyrosine antibody (#ab27647). Can you provide any references on the use of this antibody in immunohistochemistry? Also, could you please tell me what your guarantee or return policy is, if this antibody does not work for IHC?
Asked on Oct 12 2012
Thank you for contacting Abcam.
To our knowledge, ab27647 has not been tested in IHC, it has only been tested in ICC/IF, therefore we cannot guarantee that it willwork inthisapplication, so it is not covered under our Abpromise.
However by participating in our AbTrial program you can now use this product inIHC without financial risk.
Simply follow these easy steps below to apply for our AbTrial Program:
1. Reply to this email, letting us know you are interested in testing this product.
2. Our scientists will email you an inactive personal discount code for the value of the product.
3. Purchase and test the product at the regular price.
4. Submit your results, including your discount code in the additional notes section of your Abreview.
5. Once the Abreview is submitted, the discount code will become active.
6. Apply your discount code on your next order to receive that value off.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: www.abcam.com/abtrial.
Answered on Oct 12 2012