Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Nitro tyrosine (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.134% PBS, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified by nitrated protein-Sepharose™ affinity column.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27648 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/4000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceNitric oxide (NO) is a product of the enzymatic conversion of arginine to citrulline by nitric oxide synthase. NO reacts rapidly with superoxide to form peroxynitrite. At physiological pH and in the presence of transition metals, peroxynitrite undergoes heterolytic cleavage to form hydroxyl anion and nitronium ion, the latter of which nitrates protein tyrosine residues. Thus, the presence of nitrotyrosine on proteins can be used as a marker for peroxynitrite formation in vivo. The presence of nitrotyrosine has been detected in various inflammatory processes including atherosclerotic placques.
- NO tyrosine antibody
- nTyr antibody
ab27648 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Tang Z et al. Sensitive immunoassays of nitrated fibrinogen in human biofluids. Talanta 81:1662-9 (2010). ELISA . PubMed: 20441955