Product nameAnti-Nitrotyrosine antibody [39B6] (HRP)
See all Nitrotyrosine primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [39B6] to Nitrotyrosine (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, IP, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
Chemical/ Small Molecule corresponding to Nitrotyrosine conjugated to Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA). 3-(4-Hydroxy-3-nitrophenyl acetamido) propionic acid-BSA conjugate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
- Anti-3-Nitrotyrosine antibody [39B6] (ab61392)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab183391 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.7 µg/ml.
0.7μg/ml was sufficient for detection of 5µg SIN-1 treated BSA by Western Blot using Goat anti-mouse IgG (HRP) as the secondary antibody.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceThe cellular production of highly reactive nitrogen species derived from nitric oxide, such as peroxynitrite, nitrogen dioxide and nitryl chloride, leads to the nitration of tyrosine resides in tissue proteins. The extent of protein nitrotyrosine formation provides an index of the production of reactive nitrogen species and potential cell damage over a period of time. Nitrotyrosine can be measured by amino-acid analysis of protein hydrolysates and detected, estimated semi-quantitatively and located in cells and tissues by immunocytochemical techniques using antibodies directed against the nitrotyrosine hapten.
This product has been referenced in:
- Jing W et al. Uremia induces upregulation of cerebral tissue oxidative/inflammatory cascade, down-regulation of Nrf2 pathway and disruption of blood brain barrier. Am J Transl Res 10:2137-2147 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30093950) »
- Jing W et al. LCZ696 (Sacubitril/valsartan) ameliorates oxidative stress, inflammation, fibrosis and improves renal function beyond angiotensin receptor blockade in CKD. Am J Transl Res 9:5473-5484 (2017). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 29312499) »