Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [39B6] to Nitrotyrosine (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, IP, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Nitrotyrosine antibody [39B6] (HRP)
See all Nitrotyrosine primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [39B6] to Nitrotyrosine (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, IP, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
Chemical/ Small Molecule corresponding to Nitrotyrosine conjugated to Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA). 3-(4-Hydroxy-3-nitrophenyl acetamido) propionic acid-BSA conjugate.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
- Anti-3-Nitrotyrosine antibody [39B6] (ab61392)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab183391 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.7 µg/ml.
0.7μg/ml was sufficient for detection of 5µg SIN-1 treated BSA by Western Blot using Goat anti-mouse IgG (HRP) as the secondary antibody.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceThe cellular production of highly reactive nitrogen species derived from nitric oxide, such as peroxynitrite, nitrogen dioxide and nitryl chloride, leads to the nitration of tyrosine resides in tissue proteins. The extent of protein nitrotyrosine formation provides an index of the production of reactive nitrogen species and potential cell damage over a period of time. Nitrotyrosine can be measured by amino-acid analysis of protein hydrolysates and detected, estimated semi-quantitatively and located in cells and tissues by immunocytochemical techniques using antibodies directed against the nitrotyrosine hapten.
ab183391 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Jing W et al. Uremia induces upregulation of cerebral tissue oxidative/inflammatory cascade, down-regulation of Nrf2 pathway and disruption of blood brain barrier. Am J Transl Res 10:2137-2147 (2018). PubMed: 30093950
- Jing W et al. LCZ696 (Sacubitril/valsartan) ameliorates oxidative stress, inflammation, fibrosis and improves renal function beyond angiotensin receptor blockade in CKD. Am J Transl Res 9:5473-5484 (2017). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 29312499