Publishing research using ab183713? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab183713 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Muschter D et al. Sensory Neuropeptides and their Receptors Participate in Mechano-Regulation of Murine Macrophages. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30682804
- He ZX et al. Substance P plays a critical role in synaptic transmission in striatal neurons. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 511:369-373 (2019). PubMed: 30803756
- Yan D et al. Neuropeptides Substance P and Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide Accelerate the Development and Fibrogenesis of Endometriosis. Sci Rep 9:2698 (2019). PubMed: 30804432
- Wu H et al. NK1R/5-HT1AR interaction is related to the regulation of melanogenesis. FASEB J 32:3193-3214 (2018). PubMed: 29430989
- Niedermair T et al. Substance P modulates bone remodeling properties of murine osteoblasts and osteoclasts. Sci Rep 8:9199 (2018). PubMed: 29907830
- Huang H et al. Alcohol-induced conditioned place preference negatively correlates with anxiety-like behavior in adolescent mice: inhibition by a neurokinin-1 receptor antagonist. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 235:2847-2857 (2018). PubMed: 30054674
- Zhang YX et al. ß-Arrestin 1 has an essential role in neurokinin-1 receptor-mediated glioblastoma cell proliferation and G2/M phase transition. J Biol Chem 292:8933-8947 (2017). PubMed: 28341744