Product nameAnti-NK-2R antibody [EPR6838(B)]
See all NK-2R primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6838(B)] to NK-2R
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human NK-2R aa 350-450. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Caco-2, Human heart, HT29, K562 and HeLa cell lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124998 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).|
FunctionThis is a receptor for the tachykinin neuropeptide substance K (neurokinin A). It is associated with G proteins that activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. The rank order of affinity of this receptor to tachykinins is: substance K > neuromedin-K > substance P.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Neurokinin 2 receptor antibody
- Neurokinin A receptor antibody
- NK 2 receptor antibody
All lanes : Anti-NK-2R antibody [EPR6838(B)] (ab124998) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Caco-2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Human heart lysate
Lane 3 : HT29 cell lysate
Lane 4 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 5 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-Rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 44 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Nizam E & Erin N Differential consequences of neurokinin receptor 1 and 2 antagonists in metastatic breast carcinoma cells; Effects independent of Substance P. Biomed Pharmacother 108:263-270 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30223097) »
- Gutierrez S & Boada MD Neuropeptide-induced modulation of carcinogenesis in a metastatic breast cancer cell line (MDA-MB-231LUC+). Cancer Cell Int 18:216 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30598641) »