Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5060(2)] to NK-p44
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-NK-p44 antibody [EPR5060(2)]
See all NK-p44 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5060(2)] to NK-p44
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human NK-p44 aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human lymph node lysate; K562, Jurkat, HuT-78 and Molt-4 cell lysates; K562 cells
Previously labelled as NCR2.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 1.00 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133668 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionCytotoxicity-activating receptor that may contribute to the increased efficiency of activated natural killer (NK) cells to mediate tumor cell lysis.
Tissue specificitySelectively expressed by activated NK cells and by in vitro cultured (i.e. activated) TCRg/d lymphoid cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family.
Contains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Activating NK receptor NKp44 antibody
- CD336 antibody
- CD336 antigen antibody
All lanes : Anti-NK-p44 antibody [EPR5060(2)] (ab133668) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human lymph node lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : HuT-78 cell lysate
Lane 5 : Molt-4 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP conjugate at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 31 kDa
Immunofluorescent analysis of K562 cells labelling NK-p44 with ab133668 at 1/100 dilution.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab133668 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Adithan A et al. Biological effects of cyclosporin A on CD3-CD161+ and CD3+CD161+ lymphocytes. Mol Cell Biochem N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31020492
- Qiu Y et al. Lactobacillus plantarum Enhanced IL-22 Production in Natural Killer (NK) Cells That Protect the Integrity of Intestinal Epithelial Cell Barrier Damaged by Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29137183
- Vourc'h M et al. Exoenzyme T Plays a Pivotal Role in the IFN-? Production afterPseudomonasChallenge in IL-12 Primed Natural Killer Cells. Front Immunol 8:1283 (2017). PubMed: 29067027