Product nameAnti-Nkx2.5 antibody
See all Nkx2.5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Nkx2.5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 and 188 of Human Nkx2.5 (NP_004378).
- WB: 293T, A431, H1299, HeLaS 3, HepG2, MOLT4 and Raji cell lysates ICC/IF: HeLa cell
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97355 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/200.|
FunctionImplicated in commitment to and/or differentiation of the myocardial lineage. Acts as a transcriptional activator of ANF in cooperation with GATA4 (By similarity). It is transcriptionally controlled by PBX1 and acts as a transcriptional repressor of CDKN2B (By similarity). It is required for spleen development.
Tissue specificityExpressed only in the heart.
Involvement in diseaseAtrial septal defect 7, with or without atrioventricular conduction defects
Tetralogy of Fallot
Conotruncal heart malformations
Hypothyroidism, congenital, non-goitrous, 5
Ventricular septal defect 3
Hypoplastic left heart syndrome 2
Asplenia, isolated congenital
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NK-2 homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- NKX2.5, mouse, homolog of antibody
- Cardiac-specific homeobox 1 antibody
- Cardiac-specific homeobox antibody
All lanes : Anti-Nkx2.5 antibody (ab97355) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Raji whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 35 kDa
10% SDS PAGE
Immunofluorescence analysis of Nkx2.5 in paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa, using ab97355 at a 1/200 dilution.
Lower image was merged with DNA probe.
This product has been referenced in:
- Feng Y et al. Shox2 influences mesenchymal stem cell fate in a co-culture model in vitro. Mol Med Rep 14:637-42 (2016). WB . Read more (PubMed: 27222368) »
- Sun Y et al. Cadaveric cardiosphere-derived cells can maintain regenerative capacity and improve the heart function of cardiomyopathy. Cell Cycle 15:1248-56 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27058215) »