Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to nkx6.2/GTX
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Recombinant fragment
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-nkx6.2/GTX antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to nkx6.2/GTX
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant fragment
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human nkx6.2/GTX (N terminal).
This product was previously labelled as nkx6.2
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58708 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa. for 2 hours. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
Tissue specificityHighest expression in brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- GTX antibody
- Homeobox protein NK-6 homolog B antibody
- Homeobox protein Nkx 6.2 antibody
ab58708 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Anastasiades PG et al. GABAergic interneurons form transient layer-specific circuits in early postnatal neocortex. Nat Commun 7:10584 (2016). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 26843463
- Najm FJ et al. Transcription factor-mediated reprogramming of fibroblasts to expandable, myelinogenic oligodendrocyte progenitor cells. Nat Biotechnol 31:426-33 (2013). ICC . PubMed: 23584611