Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NLRC3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NLRC3 antibody
See all NLRC3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NLRC3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human NLRC3 aa 1050 to the C-terminus (C terminal) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysates: Raji; Ramos; Jurkat.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77817 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 111 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 114 kDa).|
FunctionMay modulate T-cell activation. Decreases the transcription of genes that are normally up-regulated after T-cell stimulation. Delays degradation of NFKBIA/IKBA.
Tissue specificityDetected in peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NLRP family.
Contains 16 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 NACHT domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CARD15-like antibody
- CARD15-like protein antibody
- Caterpiller 16.2 antibody
All lanes : ab77817 at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Raji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Ramos (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 114 kDa
Observed band size: 105 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 33 kDa, 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 5 minutes
NLRC3 has four possible isoforms which have the following predicted molecular weights, 114, 119, 83 and 111 kDa (SwissProt data).
ab77817 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Eren E et al. NLRC3 protein inhibits inflammation by disrupting NALP3 inflammasome assembly via competition with the adaptor protein ASC for pro-caspase-1 binding. J Biol Chem 292:12691-12701 (2017). PubMed: 28584053
- Guo L et al. NLRC3 promotes host resistance against Pseudomonas aeruginosa-induced keratitis by promoting the degradation of IRAK1. Int J Mol Med 40:898-906 (2017). PubMed: 28731142
- Gültekin Y et al. Overexpressed NLRC3 acts as an anti-inflammatory cytosolic protein. J Innate Immun 7:25-36 (2015). PubMed: 25277106