Product nameAnti-NLRC3 antibody
See all NLRC3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NLRC3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human NLRC3 aa 1050 to the C-terminus (C terminal) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysates: Raji; Ramos; Jurkat.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77817 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 111 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 114 kDa).|
FunctionMay modulate T-cell activation. Decreases the transcription of genes that are normally up-regulated after T-cell stimulation. Delays degradation of NFKBIA/IKBA.
Tissue specificityDetected in peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NLRP family.
Contains 16 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 NACHT domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CARD15-like antibody
- CARD15-like protein antibody
- Caterpiller 16.2 antibody
All lanes : ab77817 at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Raji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Ramos (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 114 kDa
Observed band size: 105 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 33 kDa, 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 5 minutes
NLRC3 has four possible isoforms which have the following predicted molecular weights, 114, 119, 83 and 111 kDa (SwissProt data).
This product has been referenced in:
- Eren E et al. NLRC3 protein inhibits inflammation by disrupting NALP3 inflammasome assembly via competition with the adaptor protein ASC for pro-caspase-1 binding. J Biol Chem 292:12691-12701 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28584053) »
- Guo L et al. NLRC3 promotes host resistance against Pseudomonas aeruginosa-induced keratitis by promoting the degradation of IRAK1. Int J Mol Med 40:898-906 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28731142) »