Product nameAnti-NLRC5 antibody
See all NLRC5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NLRC5
Specificityab105411 is predicted to not cross react with other NLRP family members.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
An 18 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of Human NLRC5 (NP_115582).
- EL4 cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105411 in the following tested applications.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 205 kDa.Can be blocked with NLRC5 peptide (ab196047).|
|ICC||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
FunctionProbable regulator of the NF-kappa-B and type I interferon signaling pathways. May also regulate the type II interferon signaling pathway. Plays a role in homeostatic control of innate immunity and in antiviral defense mechanisms.
Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, thymus, lung, brain, tonsil, heart and prostate.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NLRP family.
Contains 26 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 NACHT domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Caterpiller protein 16.1 antibody
- CLR16.1 antibody
- FLJ21709 antibody
ab105411 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zong Z et al. Knockdown of LncRNA SCAMP1 suppressed malignant biological behaviours of glioma cells via modulating miR-499a-5p/LMX1A/NLRC5 pathway. J Cell Mol Med 23:5048-5062 (2019). PubMed: 31207033
- Luan P et al. NLRC5 inhibits neointima formation following vascular injury and directly interacts with PPAR?. Nat Commun 10:2882 (2019). PubMed: 31253783
- Wang LY et al. The expression of NOD2, NLRP3 and NLRC5 and renal injury in anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis. J Transl Med 17:197 (2019). PubMed: 31186034
- Chen Y et al. NLRC5: potential novel non-invasive biomarker for predicting and reflecting the progression of IgA nephritis. J Transl Med 16:317 (2018). PubMed: 30453994
- Li Y et al. High Expression of NLRC5 Is Associated with Prognosis of Gastric Cancer. Open Med (Wars) 13:443-449 (2018). PubMed: 30426081
- Garcia PV et al. Increased toll-like receptors and p53 levels regulate apoptosis and angiogenesis in non-muscle invasive bladder cancer: mechanism of action of P-MAPA biological response modifier. BMC Cancer 16:422 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27389279