Publishing research using ab210491? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab210491 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Cao W et al. Homeobox a5 Promotes White Adipose Tissue Browning Through Inhibition of the Tenascin C/Toll-Like Receptor 4/Nuclear Factor Kappa B Inflammatory Signaling in Mice. Front Immunol 9:647 (2018). PubMed: 29651293
- Yin D et al. Dexmedetomidine attenuated early brain injury in rats with subarachnoid haemorrhage by suppressing the inflammatory response: The TLR4/NF-?B pathway and the NLRP3 inflammasome may be involved in the mechanism. Brain Res N/A:N/A (2018). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 29842860
- Thankam FG et al. Association of Inflammatory Responses and ECM Disorganization with HMGB1 Upregulation and NLRP3 Inflammasome Activation in the Injured Rotator Cuff Tendon. Sci Rep 8:8918 (2018). PubMed: 29891998
- Ding Q et al. MiR-223-3p overexpression inhibits cell proliferation and migration by regulating inflammation-associated cytokines in glioblastomas. Pathol Res Pract 214:1330-1339 (2018). PubMed: 30033329
- Zheng J et al. Sirt3 Ameliorates Oxidative Stress and Mitochondrial Dysfunction After Intracerebral Hemorrhage in Diabetic Rats. Front Neurosci 12:414 (2018). PubMed: 29970985
- Peng Z et al. Melatonin attenuates airway inflammation via SIRT1 dependent inhibition of NLRP3 inflammasome and IL-1ß in rats with COPD. Int Immunopharmacol 62:23-28 (2018). PubMed: 29990691
- An Q et al. Oleanolic acid alleviates diabetic rat carotid artery injury through the inhibition of NLRP3 inflammasome signaling pathways. Mol Med Rep 16:8413-8419 (2017). PubMed: 28944913
- Li JR et al. Fluoxetine-enhanced autophagy ameliorates early brain injury via inhibition of NLRP3 inflammasome activation following subrachnoid hemorrhage in rats. J Neuroinflammation 14:186 (2017). PubMed: 28903766