- References (13)
Publishing research using ab120052? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120052 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Girling KD et al. Activation of caspase-6 and cleavage of caspase-6 substrates is an early event in NMDA receptor-mediated excitotoxicity. J Neurosci Res 96:391-406 (2018). PubMed: 29193273
- Kiragasi B et al. A Presynaptic Glutamate Receptor Subunit Confers Robustness to Neurotransmission and Homeostatic Potentiation. Cell Rep 19:2694-2706 (2017). Other ; Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 28658618
- Thaney VE et al. IFNß Protects Neurons from Damage in a Murine Model of HIV-1 Associated Brain Injury. Sci Rep 7:46514 (2017). PubMed: 28425451
- Grosser S et al. Hilar somatostatin interneurons contribute to synchronized GABA activity in an in vitro epilepsy model. PLoS One 9:e86250 (2014). PubMed: 24465989
- Ledonne A et al. Neuregulin 1 signalling modulates mGluR1 function in mesencephalic dopaminergic neurons. Mol Psychiatry : (2014). PubMed: 25266126
- Zhang S et al. Critical role of increased PTEN nuclear translocation in excitotoxic and ischemic neuronal injuries. J Neurosci 33:7997-8008 (2013). PubMed: 23637190
- Sims RE et al. Sleep-wake sensitive mechanisms of adenosine release in the basal forebrain of rodents: an in vitro study. PLoS One 8:e53814 (2013). PubMed: 23326515
- Incontro S et al. The type II cGMP dependent protein kinase regulates GluA1 levels at the plasma membrane of developing cerebellar granule cells. Biochim Biophys Acta 1833:1820-31 (2013). PubMed: 23545413
- Ramakrishnan L et al. Riluzole attenuates the effects of chemoconvulsants acting on glutamatergic and GABAergic neurotransmission in the planarian Dugesia tigrina. Eur J Pharmacol 718:493-501 (2013). PubMed: 23872399
- Chamma I et al. Activity-dependent regulation of the K/Cl transporter KCC2 membrane diffusion, clustering, and function in hippocampal neurons. J Neurosci 33:15488-503 (2013). PubMed: 24068817
- Ho JW et al. Contributions of area Te2 to rat recognition memory. Learn Mem 18:493-501 (2011). PubMed: 21700715
- Mohr C et al. Young age and low temperature, but not female gender delay ATP loss and glutamate release, and protect Purkinje cells during simulated ischemia in cerebellar slices. Neuropharmacology 58:392-403 (2010). PubMed: 19825379
- Feligioni M et al. Protein SUMOylation modulates calcium influx and glutamate release from presynaptic terminals. Eur J Neurosci 29:1348-56 (2009). PubMed: 19344328