Publishing research using ab134308? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab134308 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhang Y et al. SLC1A2 mediates refractory temporal lobe epilepsy with an initial precipitating injury by targeting the glutamatergic synapse pathway. IUBMB Life 71:213-222 (2019). PubMed: 30360015
- Spang C et al. Glutamate signaling through the NMDA receptor reduces the expression of scleraxis in plantaris tendon derived cells. BMC Musculoskelet Disord 18:218 (2017). PubMed: 28545490
- Gong WY et al. Chronic Monoarthritis Pain Accelerates the Processes of Cognitive Impairment and Increases the NMDAR Subunits NR2B in CA3 of Hippocampus from 5-month-old Transgenic APP/PS1 Mice. Front Aging Neurosci 9:123 (2017). PubMed: 28553223
- Sloniecka M et al. Expression Profiles of Neuropeptides, Neurotransmitters, and Their Receptors in Human Keratocytes In Vitro and In Situ. PLoS One 10:e0134157 (2015). WB, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 26214847
- Balasuriya D et al. a-Amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazole propionic acid (AMPA) and N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors adopt different subunit arrangements. J Biol Chem 288:21987-98 (2013). PubMed: 23760273
- Balasuriya D et al. The s-1 receptor interacts directly with GluN1 but not GluN2A in the GluN1/GluN2A NMDA receptor. J Neurosci 33:18219-24 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24227730