Publishing research using ab93610? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab93610 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Zhou D et al. GLYX-13 Ameliorates Schizophrenia-Like Phenotype Induced by MK-801 in Mice: Role of Hippocampal NR2B and DISC1. Front Mol Neurosci 11:121 (2018). PubMed: 29695955
- Zaric M et al. Regional-specific effects of cerebral ischemia/reperfusion and dehydroepiandrosterone on synaptic NMDAR/PSD-95 complex in male Wistar rats. Brain Res 1688:73-80 (2018). PubMed: 29577884
- Gong WY et al. Chronic Monoarthritis Pain Accelerates the Processes of Cognitive Impairment and Increases the NMDAR Subunits NR2B in CA3 of Hippocampus from 5-month-old Transgenic APP/PS1 Mice. Front Aging Neurosci 9:123 (2017). PubMed: 28553223
- Bae SY et al. Immunohistochemical Localization of Translationally Controlled Tumor Protein in Axon Terminals of Mouse Hippocampal Neurons. Exp Neurobiol 26:82-89 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28442944
- Tajima N et al. Activation of NMDA receptors and the mechanism of inhibition by ifenprodil. Nature 534:63-8 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27135925
- Xu Y et al. siRNA-mediated downregulation of GluN2B in the rostral anterior cingulate cortex attenuates mechanical allodynia and thermal hyperalgesia in a rat model of pain associated with bone cancer. Exp Ther Med 11:221-229 (2016). PubMed: 26889244
- Sun Y et al. Mas-Related Gene (Mrg) C Activation Attenuates Bone Cancer Pain via Modulating Gi and NR2B. PLoS One 11:e0154851 (2016). WB, IHC . PubMed: 27152740
- Chen MX et al. Activation of 5-HT and NR2B contributes to visceral hypersensitivity in irritable bowel syndrome in rats. Am J Transl Res 8:5580-5590 (2016). PubMed: 28078028
- Li C et al. The extremely low-frequency magnetic field exposure differently affects the AMPAR and NMDAR subunit expressions in the hippocampus, entorhinal cortex and prefrontal cortex without effects on the rat spatial learning and memory. Environ Res 134C:74-80 (2014). PubMed: 25046815