Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NMDAR2B (phospho Y1472)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NMDAR2B (phospho Y1472) antibody
See all NMDAR2B primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NMDAR2B (phospho Y1472)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Synthetic peptide (Rat).
- Rat brain tissue lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.50
Constituent: 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3856 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 180 kDa.|
FunctionNMDA receptor subtype of glutamate-gated ion channels with high calcium permeability and voltage-dependent sensitivity to magnesium. Mediated by glycine.
Tissue specificityPrimarily found in the fronto-parieto-temporal cortex and hippocampus pyramidal cells, lower expression in the basal ganglia.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutamate-gated ion channel (TC 1.A.10.1) family. NR2B/GRIN2B subfamily.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- AW490526 antibody
- EIEE27 antibody
- Glutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit epsilon 2 antibody
ab3856 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Li N et al. LPM580098, a Novel Triple Reuptake Inhibitor of Serotonin, Noradrenaline, and Dopamine, Attenuates Neuropathic Pain. Front Pharmacol 10:53 (2019). PubMed: 30837867
- Yang Q et al. Inhibition of Nwd1 activity attenuates neuronal hyperexcitability and GluN2B phosphorylation in the hippocampus. EBioMedicine 47:470-483 (2019). PubMed: 31474551
- Zhou R et al. Activation of spinal dorsal horn P2Y13 receptors can promote the expression of IL-1ß and IL-6 in rats with diabetic neuropathic pain. J Pain Res 11:615-628 (2018). PubMed: 29628771
- Fang YY et al. Evidence of altered depression and dementia-related proteins in the brains of young rats after ovariectomy. J Neurochem 146:703-721 (2018). PubMed: 29939407