Product nameAnti-NME2 antibody [EPR8351]
See all NME2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8351] to NME2
SpecificityThe immunogen used to raise this antibody shares 85% homology with human NME1. Cross-reactivity with this protein has not been confirmed experimentally.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human NME2 aa 100-200. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- LnCaP, PC-12, CHO, 293T, Human spleen and Human thyroid lysates; Human kidney tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 3.35 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131329 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMajor role in the synthesis of nucleoside triphosphates other than ATP. Negatively regulates Rho activity by interacting with AKAP13/LBC. Acts as a transcriptional activator of the MYC gene; binds DNA non-specifically (PubMed:8392752). Exhibits histidine protein kinase activity.
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NDK family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Isoform 2 is mainly cytoplasmic and isoform 1 and isoform 2 are excluded from the nucleolus.
- Information by UniProt
- C myc purine binding transcription factor PUF antibody
- C myc transcription factor antibody
- C-myc purine-binding transcription factor PUF antibody
All lanes : Anti-NME2 antibody [EPR8351] (ab131329) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : LnCaP cell lysate
Lane 2 : PC-12 cell lysate
Lane 3 : CHO cell lysate
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 5 : Human spleen lysate
Lane 6 : Human thyroid lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 17 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue labelling NME2 with ab131329 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
This product has been referenced in:
- Qiu J et al. Cellular nucleic acid binding protein suppresses tumor cell metastasis and induces tumor cell death by downregulating heterogeneous ribonucleoprotein K in fibrosarcoma cells. Biochim Biophys Acta 1840:2244-52 (2014). Human . Read more (PubMed: 24594223) »
- Chen S et al. Mechanistic studies for the role of cellular nucleic-acid-binding protein (CNBP) in regulation of c-myc transcription. Biochim Biophys Acta 1830:4769-77 (2013). WB, IP ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23774591) »