Product nameAnti-nNav1.5 antibody [4G8:1G7]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4G8:1G7] to nNav1.5
SpecificityThe immunogen used was 14 amino acids long and only 6 are specific for the neonatal variant therefore it is possible it may also bind the adult splice variant.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human nNav1.5.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150113)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) (ab205719)
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (ab8516)
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (FITC) (ab8517)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgM H&L (ab9167)
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (ab9175)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) preadsorbed (ab96879)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62388 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 227 kDa.|
|ICC||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1-2µg for 106 cells.
ab91545 - Mouse monoclonal IgM, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
Ab62388 (10ug/ml) staining human Nav1.5 in Nav1.5-HEK293 recombinant cell line by immunocytochemistry.
A: Plasma membrane localisation of Nav1.5 identified by ab62388 detected by anti-mouse Alexa Fluor-488 conjugated antibody.
B: DAP1 co-staining of cell nuclei.
Overlay histogram showing SHSY-5Y cells stained with ab62388 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab62388, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879>) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgM [ICIGM] (ab91545, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive result in 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) fixed SHSY-5Y cells used under the same conditions.
Please note that Abcam do not have any data for use of this antibody on non-fixed cells. We welcome any customer feedback.
This product has been referenced in:
- Utrilla RG et al. Kir2.1-Nav1.5 Channel Complexes Are Differently Regulated than Kir2.1 and Nav1.5 Channels Alone. Front Physiol 8:903 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 29184507) »
- Guo Q et al. A novel mutation in the SCN5A gene contributes to arrhythmogenic characteristics of early repolarization syndrome. Int J Mol Med 37:727-33 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 26820605) »