Publishing research using ab219373? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab219373 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Nishimatsu H et al. Senescent Cells Impair Erectile Function through Induction of Endothelial Dysfunction and Nerve Injury in Mice. PLoS One 10:e0124129 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 25894557
- Liu Q et al. Melanoma NOS1 expression promotes dysfunctional IFN signaling. J Clin Invest 124:2147-59 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 24691438
- Kovanecz I et al. Oral Bisphenol A (BPA) given to rats at moderate doses is associated with erectile dysfunction, cavernosal lipofibrosis and alterations of global gene transcription. Int J Impot Res 26:67-75 (2014). Rat . PubMed: 24305612
- Sakellariou GK et al. Neuron-specific expression of CuZnSOD prevents the loss of muscle mass and function that occurs in homozygous CuZnSOD-knockout mice. FASEB J 28:1666-81 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24378874
- Cobley JN et al. Lifelong training preserves some redox-regulated adaptive responses after an acute exercise stimulus in aged human skeletal muscle. Free Radic Biol Med 70:23-32 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24525000
- Pribiag H et al. Dystroglycan mediates homeostatic synaptic plasticity at GABAergic synapses. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:6810-5 (2014). PubMed: 24753587
- Li R et al. Imbalanced network biomarkers for traditional Chinese medicine Syndrome in gastritis patients. Sci Rep 3:1543 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23529020
- Eid AA et al. Sestrin 2 and AMPK connect hyperglycemia to Nox4-dependent endothelial nitric oxide synthase uncoupling and matrix protein expression. Mol Cell Biol 33:3439-60 (2013). PubMed: 23816887
- Lee DY et al. Nox4 NADPH oxidase mediates peroxynitrite-dependent uncoupling of endothelial nitric-oxide synthase and fibronectin expression in response to angiotensin II: role of mitochondrial reactive oxygen species. J Biol Chem 288:28668-86 (2013). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 23940049
- Wu RY & Ma N Expression of nitric oxide synthase and guanylate cyclase in the human ciliary body and trabecular meshwork. Chin Med J (Engl) 125:129-33 (2012). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22340479
- Forbes MS et al. Proximal tubular injury and rapid formation of atubular glomeruli in mice with unilateral ureteral obstruction: a new look at an old model. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 301:F110-7 (2011). PubMed: 21429968
- Sakellariou GK et al. Role of superoxide-nitric oxide interactions in the accelerated age-related loss of muscle mass in mice lacking Cu,Zn superoxide dismutase. Aging Cell 10:749-60 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21443684