Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR14896] to NOLC1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
Product nameAnti-NOLC1 antibody [EPR14896]
See all NOLC1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR14896] to NOLC1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human NOLC1 aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q14978
- K562 and HeLa cell lysates, Human prostate tissue, K562 and HeLa cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 59% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab184550 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionRelated to nucleologenesis, may play a role in the maintenance of the fundamental structure of the fibrillar center and dense fibrillar component in the nucleolus. It has intrinsic GTPase and ATPase activities. May play an important role in transcription catalyzed by RNA polymerase I.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LisH domain.
modificationsUndergoes rapid and massive phosphorylation/dephosphorylation cycles on CK2 and PKC sites. There is evidence suggesting that CDK1 kinase phosphorylates p130 at the M-phase.
Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Cytoplasm. Shuttles between the nucleolus and the cytoplasm. At telophase it begins to assemble into granular-like pre-nucleolar bodies which are subsequently relocated to nucleoli at the early G1-phase.
- Information by UniProt
- 140 kDa nucleolar phosphoprotein antibody
- HCV NS5A trans regulated protein 13 antibody
- HCV NS5A transactivated protein 13 antibody
Immunofluorescence staining of -20℃ Acetone fixed K562 cells labeling NOLC1 using ab184550 at a 1/500 dilution (Red). Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 555) secondary at a 1/200 dilution. Counterstained with Dapi (blue).
Flow cytometric analysis of 2% paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa cells labeling NOLC1 with ab184550 at a 1/300 dilution (red) or a rabbit IgG isotype control (green), followed by secondary Goat anti rabbit IgG (FITC) at 1/150 dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human prostate tissue labeling NOLC1 at a 1/100 dilution, counterstained with Hematoxylin.
All lanes : Anti-NOLC1 antibody [EPR14896] (ab184550) at 1/50000 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 74 kDa
ab184550 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Yuan F et al. Nucleolar TRF2 attenuated nucleolus stress-induced HCC cell-cycle arrest by altering rRNA synthesis. Cell Death Dis 9:518 (2018). PubMed: 29725012
- Yuan F et al. Nucleolar and coiled-body phosphoprotein 1 (NOLC1) regulates the nucleolar retention of TRF2. Cell Death Discov 3:17043 (2017). PubMed: 28875039