Product nameNormal Mouse IgG
Normal Mouse IgG
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 20 µl Normal Mouse IgG (1 mg/ml) 1 x 20µl
RelevanceIgG is the most abundant class of antibodies found in blood serum and lymph. It is active against bacteria, fungi, viruses, and foreign particles. Immunoglobulin G antibodies trigger action of the complement system.
- Constant region of heavy chain of IgG1
- G1m marker
- Gm marker
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab188776 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Wang X et al. HECTD1 regulates the expression of SNAIL: Implications for epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Int J Oncol 56:1186-1198 (2020). PubMed: 32319576
- Tang X et al. The role of the fat mass and obesity-associated protein in the proliferation of pancreatic cancer cells. Oncol Lett 17:2473-2478 (2019). PubMed: 30719115
- Peng C et al. Synchronous primary sigmoid colon cancer and primary thyroid cancer followed by a malignant tumor of the kidney: Case report of multiple primary cancer and review of the literature. Oncol Lett 17:2479-2484 (2019). PubMed: 30719116
- Shan W et al. Qingre Baidu mixture-induced effect of AI-2 on Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilms in chronic and refractory wounds. Exp Ther Med 17:3343-3350 (2019). PubMed: 30988710
- Wang T et al. Long non-coding RNA XIST promotes extracellular matrix degradation by functioning as a competing endogenous RNA of miR-1277-5p in osteoarthritis. Int J Mol Med 44:630-642 (2019). PubMed: 31198977
- Xu M et al. Blocking podoplanin suppresses growth and pulmonary metastasis of human malignant melanoma. BMC Cancer 19:599 (2019). PubMed: 31208371
- Zhao SJ et al. GIT1 contributes to autophagy in osteoclast through disruption of the binding of Beclin1 and Bcl2 under starvation condition. Cell Death Dis 9:1195 (2018). PubMed: 30546041
- Hosono M et al. CXCL8 derived from tumor-associated macrophages and esophageal squamous cell carcinomas contributes to tumor progression by promoting migration and invasion of cancer cells. Oncotarget 8:106071-106088 (2017). PubMed: 29285315
- Wang Z et al. Red blood cells release microparticles containing human argonaute 2 and miRNAs to target genes of Plasmodium falciparum. Emerg Microbes Infect 6:e75 (2017). PubMed: 28831191