Product nameNormal Rabbit Serum (Sterile)
See all Rabbit serum reagents
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Blocking, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Sterile rabbit serum ab7487 for blocking in antibody-based applications or use as an antibody diluent.
Origin: North America.
Total Protein Concentration : 78 mg/ml (by Refractometry). Strain: New Zealand White. Sex: Mixed sex
Raised in: Rabbit
Purity: Whole antiserum
Storage instructionsShipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
RelevanceSerum is the clear, straw-colored, liquid portion of blood plasma that does not contain fibrinogen or blood cells and remains fluid after clotting.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7487 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Blocking||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7487 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Xu Y et al. Differentiation of CD45-/CD31+ lung side population cells into endothelial and smooth muscle cells in vitro. Int J Mol Med 43:1128-1138 (2019). PubMed: 30628669
- Tie D et al. Bullous Pemphigoid IgG Induces Cell Dysfunction and Enhances the Motility of Epidermal Keratinocytes via Rac1/Proteasome Activation. Front Immunol 10:200 (2019). PubMed: 30809225
- Li BQ et al. WT1-associated protein is a novel prognostic factor in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. Oncol Lett 13:2531-2538 (2017). Blocking . PubMed: 28454430
- Wu M et al. Aleukemic extramedullary T lymphoid/myeloid bilineage hematopoietic and lymphoid malignancy with progression to bilineage leukemia at relapse: A case report. Oncol Lett 14:7723-7732 (2017). PubMed: 29344217
- Zhang M et al. Expression levels of seprase/FAPa and DPPIV/CD26 in epithelial ovarian carcinoma. Oncol Lett 10:34-42 (2015). PubMed: 26170973
- Hicks MR et al. Mechanical strain applied to human fibroblasts differentially regulates skeletal myoblast differentiation. J Appl Physiol 113:465-72 (2012). PubMed: 22678963
- Marvin J et al. Normal bone marrow signal-transduction profiles: a requisite for enhanced detection of signaling dysregulations in AML. Blood 117:e120-30 (2011). PubMed: 21233314
- Shi X et al. Fhl2 interacts with Foxk1 and corepresses Foxo4 activity in myogenic progenitors. Stem Cells 28:462-9 (2010). Blocking . PubMed: 20013826