Publishing research using ab36833? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab36833 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Cano-González A et al. Involvement of both caspase-8 and Noxa-activated pathways in endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced apoptosis in triple-negative breast tumor cells. Cell Death Dis 9:134 (2018). IF . PubMed: 29374147
- Liu XJ et al. Combinatorial effects of miR-20a and miR-29b on neuronal apoptosis induced by spinal cord injury. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:3811-8 (2015). PubMed: 26097563
- Nie P et al. Synergistic Induction of Erlotinib-Mediated Apoptosis by Resveratrol in Human Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Cells by Down-Regulating Survivin and Up-Regulating PUMA. Cell Physiol Biochem 35:2255-71 (2015). PubMed: 25895606
- Thomas SE et al. p53 and translation attenuation regulate distinct cell cycle checkpoints during endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress. J Biol Chem 288:7606-17 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23341460
- Marshall AD et al. PAX3-FOXO1 induces up-regulation of Noxa sensitizing alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma cells to apoptosis. Neoplasia 15:738-48 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23814486
- Ghavami S et al. Geranylgeranyl transferase 1 modulates autophagy and apoptosis in human airway smooth muscle. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 302:L420-8 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22160308
- Ghavami S et al. Apoptosis, autophagy and ER stress in mevalonate cascade inhibition-induced cell death of human atrial fibroblasts. Cell Death Dis 3:e330 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22717585
- Ghavami S et al. Mevalonate Cascade Regulation of Airway Mesenchymal Cell Autophagy and Apoptosis: A Dual Role for p53. PLoS One 6:e16523 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21304979
- Kirschnek S et al. Molecular analysis of neutrophil spontaneous apoptosis reveals a strong role for the pro-apoptotic BH3-only protein Noxa. Cell Death Differ 18:1805-14 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21660046
- Ghavami S et al. Statin-triggered cell death in primary human lung mesenchymal cells involves p53-PUMA and release of Smac and Omi but not cytochrome c. Biochim Biophys Acta 1803:452-67 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20045437