Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5064] to NOXA2/p67phox
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-NOXA2/p67phox antibody [EPR5064]
See all NOXA2/p67phox primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5064] to NOXA2/p67phox
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide. within Human NOXA2/p67phox aa 200-300 (internal sequence). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P19878
- Human spleen tissue. THP-1 cell lysate. HL-60 cells treated with dexomethasome, dimethyl sulfoxide, and TPA
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109366 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionNCF2, NCF1, and a membrane bound cytochrome b558 are required for activation of the latent NADPH oxidase (necessary for superoxide production).
Involvement in diseaseDefects in NCF2 are a cause of chronic granulomatous disease autosomal recessive cytochrome-b-positive type 2 (CGD2) [MIM:233710]. Chronic granulomatous disease is a genetically heterogeneous disorder characterized by the inability of neutrophils and phagocytes to kill microbes that they have ingested. Patients suffer from life-threatening bacterial/fungal infections.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NCF2/NOXA1 family.
Contains 1 OPR domain.
Contains 2 SH3 domains.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- 67 kDa neutrophil oxidase factor antibody
- Chronic granulomatous disease autosomal 2 antibody
- FLJ93058 antibody
All lanes : Anti-NOXA2/p67phox antibody [EPR5064] (ab109366) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HL-60 cells treated with dexomethasome, dimethyl sulfoxide, and TPA
Lane 2 : THP-1 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled Goat anti-Rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 60 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of NOXA2/p67phox in paraffin-embedded Human spleen tissue using ab109366 at 1/500 dilution
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab109366 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Yang X et al. Enhanced cardiomyocyte reactive oxygen species signaling promotes ibrutinib-induced atrial fibrillation. Redox Biol 30:101432 (2020). PubMed: 31986467
- Chen HH et al. Antihypertensive Potential of Coenzyme Q10 via Free Radical Scavenging and Enhanced Akt-nNOS Signaling in the Nucleus Tractus Solitarii in Rats. Mol Nutr Food Res 63:e1801042 (2019). PubMed: 30668894
- Zhang Y et al. YiQiFuMai Powder Injection Attenuates Coronary Artery Ligation-Induced Heart Failure Through Improving Mitochondrial Function via Regulating ROS Generation and CaMKII Signaling Pathways. Front Pharmacol 10:381 (2019). PubMed: 31031629
- Huang C et al. Interaction Mechanisms Between the NOX4/ROS and RhoA/ROCK1 Signaling Pathways as New Anti- fibrosis Targets of Ursolic Acid in Hepatic Stellate Cells. Front Pharmacol 10:431 (2019). PubMed: 31130857
- Kim TH et al. Fas-associated factor 1 mediates NADPH oxidase-induced reactive oxygen species production and proinflammatory responses in macrophages against Listeria infection. PLoS Pathog 15:e1008004 (2019). PubMed: 31412082