Product nameAnti-NOXA2/p67phox antibody [EPR5064]
See all NOXA2/p67phox primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5064] to NOXA2/p67phox
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, WB, IP, IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide. within Human NOXA2/p67phox aa 200-300 (internal sequence). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P19878
- Human spleen tissue. THP-1 cell lysate. HL-60 cells treated with dexomethasome, dimethyl sulfoxide, and TPA
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109366 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/500 - 1/1000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionNCF2, NCF1, and a membrane bound cytochrome b558 are required for activation of the latent NADPH oxidase (necessary for superoxide production).
Involvement in diseaseDefects in NCF2 are a cause of chronic granulomatous disease autosomal recessive cytochrome-b-positive type 2 (CGD2) [MIM:233710]. Chronic granulomatous disease is a genetically heterogeneous disorder characterized by the inability of neutrophils and phagocytes to kill microbes that they have ingested. Patients suffer from life-threatening bacterial/fungal infections.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NCF2/NOXA1 family.
Contains 1 OPR domain.
Contains 2 SH3 domains.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- 67 kDa neutrophil oxidase factor antibody
- Chronic granulomatous disease autosomal 2 antibody
- FLJ93058 antibody
All lanes : Anti-NOXA2/p67phox antibody [EPR5064] (ab109366) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HL-60 cells treated with dexomethasome, dimethyl sulfoxide, and TPA
Lane 2 : THP-1 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled Goat anti-Rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 60 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of NOXA2/p67phox in paraffin-embedded Human spleen tissue using ab109366 at 1/500 dilution
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
This product has been referenced in:
- Chen HH et al. Antihypertensive Potential of Coenzyme Q10 via Free Radical Scavenging and Enhanced Akt-nNOS Signaling in the Nucleus Tractus Solitarii in Rats. Mol Nutr Food Res 63:e1801042 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30668894) »
- Zhang Y et al. YiQiFuMai Powder Injection Attenuates Coronary Artery Ligation-Induced Heart Failure Through Improving Mitochondrial Function via Regulating ROS Generation and CaMKII Signaling Pathways. Front Pharmacol 10:381 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31031629) »