Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NPFF
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NPFF antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NPFF
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Phe Met Arg Phe-NH2, a tetrapeptide neurotransmitter, a member of the same family of RFamide peptides as FLRFamide, sharing the same C terminal RFamide sequence. FMFRamide-related protein precursor plays a role in the regulation of heart rate and blood pressure and the modulation of morphine-induced antinociception. FMRFAL Gene encodes a preproprotein where upon cleavage forms two active peptides possessing similar function.
Protein previously labeled as FMRFamide.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody notesPhe Met Arg Phe-NH2, a tetrapeptide neurotransmitter, a member of the same family of RFamide peptides as FLRFamide, sharing the same C terminal RFamide sequence. FMFRamide-related protein precursor plays a role in the regulation of heart rate and blood pressure and the modulation of morphine-induced antinociception. FMRFAL Gene encodes a preproprotein where upon cleavage forms two active peptides possessing similar function.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10352 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceFMRFamide related peptides are morphine modulating peptides that have many physiologic effects, including the modulation of morphine induced analgesia, elevation of arterial blood pressure, and increased somatostatin secretion from the pancreas. Neuropeptide FF potentiates and sensitizes ACCN2 and ACCN3 channels.
- FMFRamide related peptide precursor antibody
- FMRFAL antibody
- FMRFamide related peptides precursor antibody
ab10352 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Barcák D et al. Complex insight on microanatomy of larval "human broad tapeworm" Dibothriocephalus latus (Cestoda: Diphyllobothriidea). Parasit Vectors 12:408 (2019). PubMed: 31434579
- von Döhren J Development of the Nervous System of Carinina ochracea (Palaeonemer-tea, Nemertea). PLoS One 11:e0165649 (2016). IHC, ICC/IF . PubMed: 27792762
- Burbach JP et al. Differential expression of the FMRF gene in adult and hatchling stellate ganglia of the squid Loligo pealei. Biol Open 3:50-8 (2014). IHC . PubMed: 24326188
- Jager M et al. Multiple Sox genes are expressed in stem cells or in differentiating neuro-sensory cells in the hydrozoan Clytia hemisphaerica. Evodevo 2:12 (2011). ICC/IF . PubMed: 21631916
- Chiori R et al. Are Hox genes ancestrally involved in axial patterning? Evidence from the hydrozoan Clytia hemisphaerica (Cnidaria). PLoS ONE 4:e4231 (2009). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 19156208