Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to NPY1R
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesAmmonium Sulphate fractionation.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab35336 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.|
FunctionReceptor for neuropeptide Y and peptide YY. The rank order of affinity of this receptor for pancreatic polypeptides is NPY > [Pro-34] PYY, PYY and [Leu-31, Pro-34] NPY > NPY (2-36) > [Ile-31, Gln-34] PP and PYY (3-36) > PP > NPY free acid.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Neuropeptide Y receptor type 1 antibody
- Neuropeptide Y receptor Y1 antibody
- NPY1-R antibody
ab35336 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Rice FL et al. Anatomy and immunochemical characterization of the non-arterial peptidergic diffuse dural innervation of the rat and Rhesus monkey: Implications for functional regulation and treatment in migraine. Cephalalgia 37:1350-1372 (2017). PubMed: 27852962
- Lundy FT et al. Neuropeptide Y (NPY) and NPY Y1 receptor in periodontal health and disease. Arch Oral Biol 54:258-62 (2009). PubMed: 19010457