Product nameAnti-NR2F2 antibody
See all NR2F2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NR2F2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish
- Transfected 293T cell lysate; Epithelial cells of renal tubule of human kidney
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50487 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
FunctionLigand-activated transcription factor. Activated by high concentrations of 9-cis-retinoic acid and all-trans-retinoic acid, but not by dexamethasone, cortisol or progesterone (in vitro). Regulation of the apolipoprotein A-I gene transcription. Binds to DNA site A.
Involvement in diseaseCongenital heart defects, multiple types, 4
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR2 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Apolipoprotein A-I regulatory protein 1 antibody
- Apolipoprotein AI regulatory protein 1 antibody
- ARP-1 antibody
Western blot analysis of MCF7 whole cell lysate labelling NR2F2 with ab50487 at 1.0µg/ml.
Lane 1 : Marker
Lane 2 : Anti-NR2F2 antibody (ab50487) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Transfected 293T cell lysate
All lanes : HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 46 kDa
Observed band size: 46 kDa
Gel concentration: 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffine-embedded sections) analysis of human kidney tissue labelling NRF2 with ab50487 at 4-8µg/ml. Arrows indicate positively labelled epithelial cells of renal tubule. Magnification: 400x.
This product has been referenced in:
- Chen X et al. Expression of genes involved in progesterone receptor paracrine signaling and their effect on litter size in pigs. J Anim Sci Biotechnol 7:31 (2016). WB, IHC . Read more (PubMed: 27231548) »
- Wang C et al. High expression of COUP-TF II cooperated with negative Smad4 expression predicts poor prognosis in patients with colorectal cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:7112-21 (2015). IHC . Read more (PubMed: 26261604) »